Teresa Trower – Anger Management Strategies That Actually Work
What You Need To Know
In this course, you’ll:
· Learn simple anger management techniques
Learn why anger is not a “bad” emotion
· Learn a powerful, but positive, way to express your anger
· Discover the words to avoid in conversations
· Discover the cognitive distortions underneath your anger
· Learn how to improve your personal and work relationships
· Learn how to turn off your fight or flight response
· Create your own Anger Buster strategy
Why take a course on Anger Management?
By taking this course, you’ll get the tools to control anger instead of letting your anger control you. Learning how to deal with anger will benefit your self- esteem as well as your relationships!
This course is not a substitute for therapy. This course will not address those anger issues best handled in a therapeutic setting. However, if you’d like some practical and time tested ideas for dealing with your angry feelings in a positive way, then this course will give you an opportunity to try out new behaviors.
The one- hour course includes 8 steps. Included with each step are downloadable resource materials (PDF homework assignments).
Completing the assignments gives you insight into your behaviors and feelings, as well as an opportunity to try out new behaviors. So, practicing these new behaviors is an important part of this course if you’re looking for change!
I want to emphasize here the importance of doing the practice activities if you want to reduce your angry feelings and have more positive interactions.
As a Licensed Therapist, I’ve helped many people deal with anger management. Mastering your anger is a skill that pays off big-time in both your personal happiness and your relationships.
Who this course is for:
- This course is not for children under the age of 12.
8 reviews for Teresa Trower – Anger Management Strategies That Actually Work
There are no reviews yet.