Robert Moss – Dreaming Wide Awake
Your Journey into Enlightening Practice
Dreaming Wide Awake is not a course just on theory, although it will be fascinating, provocative and eye-opening. It is most of all an opportunity for developing ongoing enlightening practices that you can engage for a lifetime, such as creative journaling and the Lightning Method for sharing dreams and stories in community.
During the seven modules, you will be encouraged to make a date, preferably seven days a week, with the most important book you will ever own: your personal journal. Writing in your journal is like taking a walk in the bush. The longer you write, the further you get away from safe places and much-traveled roads. You’re now in the wild. And you’re in that state of alert relaxation that is going to encourage something large and powerful that lives in the wild to leap out and claim you.
That’s how you get your big story, the story that wants to be told – and lived – through you. You go where it can catch you.
As for the Lightning Dreamwork Game, Robert invented it as a fast, fun way to share dreams – dreams of the night and dreams of life – with a partner or group. It enables us to create safe space to hear each other’s stories and receive helpful feedback in a format that ensures there is never confusion about the fact that the dreamer is the final authority on the meaning of his or her dreams and his or her life.
The process always leads to the action of embodying the healing and creative power of the images that are shared. If you have not yet practiced Lightning Dreamwork, you can bring yourself up to speed by listening to the special bonus recording you receive with your enrollment and/or reading Robert’s instructions in his books The Three “Only” Things and/or Active Dreaming.
You’ll experience these and many other practices, from “Sidewalk Tarot” to building your inner temple. And you’ll come away with benefits such as:
- Better skills for turning what appear to be blocks into allies
- Enhanced ability to navigate “negative” emotions
- Greater skill in generating scenarios and movies internally to play out possibilities
- Knowledge of how to access higher guidance by re-entering dreams and your inner temple
- Ability to harvest healing images and “gift” them to others who are in need of them
- Understand and apply healing images for the health and well-being of your body
- Opening your inner landscape to receive helpful guidance through intentional journeys
- Developing affirmations and talismans that actually work
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
During the seven-module program, Robert will guide you through the fundamental insights, skills and practices that you’ll need to successfully harness the power of your imagination to manifest the things your heart desires and bring more aliveness and joy into your life.
Each teaching, dialogue and “play” session will build upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to dream wide awake in your daily life and access your inner well of creative energy.
Module 1: Release Your Blocks and Turn on Your Inner Senses
We begin by focusing on what’s blocking us or scaring us away from our opportunity to grow bigger and braver dreams for our life. If you can see and sense your blocks, you can move immediately to release them. Maybe you have trouble visualizing in general. You’ll learn how to turn on your inner senses and choose the inner pictures you want. You’ll be encouraged to brave up and confront the forms of your fears. Great rewards are in store, because the fiercest dragons guard the richest treasures.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Visualize your blocks and move beyond them.
- Awaken your inner senses and see from beyond closed eyelids.
- Drop your negative mantras and self-limiting beliefs.
- Harness and redirect the raw energy of “negative” emotions.
- Follow a low-maintenance plan for psychic good health.
Module 2: Call On the Great Imagineer, Your Inner Child
The child in you who knows the magic of making things up is the true master of imagination. You may have lost contact with that beautiful young dreamer. She may have gone away because the world wasn’t safe and wasn’t fun, a phenomenon that shamans call soul loss.
In this module, you will:
- Travel to a bright place of encounter with the child self.
- Sweep away whatever interferes with that connection.
- Play creative games with and for your young imagineer.
- Travel through inner images and develop your own inner movies.
- Practice the magic of making things up and believing six impossible things before breakfast.
Module 3: Create Your Own Pharmacy of Healing Images
Any image that belongs to you can be a source of power and healing, even the scary stuff you would rather keep in a locked box. The trick is to learn how to develop your personal imagery so it can help you to get well and stay well. Your body is waiting for you to get good at this. Medical science confirms what true healers have always known; the body believes in images and does not seem to distinguish them from physical events.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Harvest life memories as healing images.
- Stock your mental shelves with fresh imagery from dreams and meditation.
- Use active imagination and dream reentry to transform scary dreams and disturbing images.
Module 4: Build Your House of Healing in the Imaginal Realm
Like shamans, mystics and poets, the child in you knows there are places of imagination that are altogether real. You can go there, again and again, to visit sources of healing and guidance, have fun and adventure – and learn how to create the realities you inhabit.
In this module, you’ll:
- Travel to a very special House of Healing with the help of shamanic journeying techniques.
- Experience deep cleansing and clearing.
- Meet personal guides for self-healing.
- Build an inner temple and experiment with spaces within that offer special tools and resources – a healing pool, a room of colors, a place where the wild things are.
Module 5: Claim Mythic Power and Choose the Stories You Live By
We live by stories. When you reach, consciously, for a bigger life story, you open yourself to a larger life. You will be guided to draw on the mythic treasury of ancient cultures to build your own resources for mythic healing. Like Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess, you will learn how to return from the dark places and re-illumine the world. Like Herakles, you will learn what it takes to slay the many-headed hydra of doubt.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Awaken to the myth that is playing in your life right now.
- Journey to the Magic Library, where you can communicate with master teachers and find the stories you need to know now.
- Live your bigger story and tell it so well that others will want to hear you and give you the space and support you need.
Module 6: Bring a Story to Someone in Need of a Story
We can bring a dream to someone in need of a dream. We can gift a story to another person that can help their body get well and restore their passion for life. We can even bring a map of the afterlife journey that can help the dying to approach death with courage and grace. The Vision Transfer technique, invented by Robert, has proven to be deeply healing and rewarding in many situations. It brings your natural intuitive and creative abilities richly alive.
In this module, followed by a deep group practice, you’ll learn:
- How to develop positive imagery for healing and empowerment that you can offer to others.
- How to offer your visions in a way that avoids manipulation by inviting the intended beneficiary to receive only what they choose to take from you.
- How to become a “word doctor” who can help people to heal by telling better stories.
- How to help the dying to approach death with courage and grace.
Module 7: Reimagine and Remake
By dreaming wide awake, you can remake your world. Tagore said it beautifully: “The stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results.” It is when life seems toughest that we most need to remember and act upon this highly practical wisdom. As Mark Twain said, “you can’t depend on your judgment when your imagination is out of focus.”
In this final module, you’ll learn how to apply your imagination to:
- Do what you love in life and let the world support it.
- Turn work into play, so that everyday is a holiday.
- Develop affirmations and talismans that work.
- Grow brighter dreams for your community and your workplace.
- Visualize your destination in a way that will speed your soul’s journey.
The Dreaming Wide Awake Bonus Collection
In addition to Robert’s transformative seven-module virtual course, you’ll also receive these powerful training sessions. These bonus sessions are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course – and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Instant Access Available
7 reviews for Robert Moss – Dreaming Wide Awake
There are no reviews yet.