Rebuild Your Low Back: Anterior Pelvic Tilt 2022
Rebuild Your Low Back: Anterior Pelvic Tilt
Diagnosed with Anterior Pelvic Tilt? Think it may be part of your problem? Do the following questions resonate with you? Are you saying “That is me!”?
- Does standing too long cause low back discomfort? Same with bending backwards?
- Are you unable to sit in a relaxed full squat?
- Does a hard bed make your back stiff in the mornings?
- Does your low back often get pumped and tight with exercise, running, or long walks?
- Is it painful or difficult to stand up after sitting too long?
- Is a glute bridge/hip thrust, deadlift, or other hip movement primarily felt in the lower back instead of the glutes?
- Do you feel like you have a belly (protruding gut) even though you may be skinny? Or do you feel like your belly is too pushed out?
- Are your quadricep muscles overdeveloped or chronically tight?
- Do your hamstrings always feel tight, even if you regularly stretch them?
- Is it abnormally difficult for you to touch your toes?
- Discomfort walking downhill or down stairs?
- Are your calves always extremely tight?
- Do your hips always feel tight and uncomfortably limited in movement?
- Do you find you need to sit down, touch your toes, or curl into a ball to relieve your back tightness?
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions, we can confidently recommend our APT program as a great starting point to Rebuilding Your Low-Back and improving your symptoms!
What is included:
- Five foundational non-negotiable daily movements w/ videos and written instructions
- Bonus videos and exercise routine ideas to help bulletproof your recovery
- Tips for Success
- 12 – Week Program Tracking sheet