Pat Rigsby – Ideal Business Blueprint
After you’ve mapped out what success is to you, then we’re going to give you the foundational tools to get there.
- The Mindset necessary for building your Ideal Business…without this you’ll always be fighting an uphill battle.
- The Ideal Business Time System – this is your complete blueprint for finally taking back control of your time and investing it into what is truly important to you.
- How to Maximize Your Daily Schedule…our motto is simple…’Win The Day’, and with the approach you’ll learn in the Ideal Business Blueprint, you’ll be setting yourself up to make each of your own days a success.
- The Formula For Setting Up Your Business To Succeed – it doesn’t matter if you’re opening a brand new location or optimizing an existing one…we’ve got you covered with a complete blueprint… from site selection and buildout to choosing the right client management system…we’ve addressed it from A to Z. We even cover Grand Opening Marketing so you can hit the ground running.
- Your Optimal Service Format – you’ll be able to confidently choose between semi-private, group training or one-on-one, understanding the pros and cons of each and what’s the best fit for you.
Next we’ll combine your own strengths, passions and skills to create your Ideal Business Brand.
Not 1 in 50 training businesses have a unique brand and way of describing it that actually stands out in the market. They all look the same to prospects.
And this new Marketing Message will be the core of all your future marketing strategies so that your Perfect Prospects will finally know that you are speaking specifically to them with each ad, marketing campaign or tactic that you employ.
Now that you’re positioned to attract the Prospects you want, it’s time to produce.
If you want to scale your business beyond you then you need to learn how to build a Team. In this module you’ll learn how to attract the right team members, how to set them up to succeed and how to get them to be powerful ambassadors for your brand.
- Why most fitness entrepreneurs set themselves up to fail before the team member is ever hired…and how you can avoid their mistakes.
- The keys to setting someone up to succeed in their role.
- How to bring out the best in each team member by playing to your own strengths.
- Why delegating is much simpler than 99% of business owners make it.
Once you’ve discovered everything that goes into Your Ideal Business, Justin and I have put together a collection of the necessary tools to execute them.
- Your Ideal Business Gameplan One Sheet
- Complete 30 Day Automated Conversion Email Sequence
- Ideal Business Brand Message Templates
- Plug & Play Sales Page For Group Training
- Sales Page For Hiring An Administrative Assistant
- Two Proven Press Releases
- Client Agreement
- Client Cancellation Form
- Quarterly Projection Sheet
- Annual Goal Sheet
- Sales Conversion Script
Now – if all of this sounds like a lot, that’s because it is. The Ideal Business Blueprint definitely isn’t for someone who is just looking to get a few more leads in the door or generate an extra thousand bucks. This is a different type of program than anything you’ve ever been a part of before because you won’t find massive success by doing what you’ve always done.
- Proven, Converting Facebook Ads
- Transformation Contest Sales Page
- Prospect Emails
- Motivation Emails
- Orientation Checklist
- Orientation Presentation
- Pricing Guide
- Client Checklist
- Food Journal
- Goal & Weigh-In Sheets
- Meal Plans
- Recipe, Grocery List & Snack Guide
- Comprehensive Training Programs & Reference Guide
- Fat Loss Workshop
- Grand Finale Party Checklist
Then It’s ALL FREE.
Instant Access Available
11 reviews for Pat Rigsby – Ideal Business Blueprint
There are no reviews yet.