EverCoach – Margaret Moore – Holistic Coaching
Discover The Psychology & Science Of Consistently Creating Rapid Transformation For Your Clients
Margaret Moore, a world class expert in the science of coaching psychology, whose team has trained 11,000+ coaches in over 50 countries, invites you to discover her brand new 5-part Holistic Coaching Framework that can consistently — and reliably — shift your client’s reality in all areas of their life.
- Why This Course
- Instructor Profile
- What You’ll Learn
- Course Information
- What Students Say
- Enroll Now
For too long, too many extraordinary coaches like you have struggled to explain how you can transform someone’s life and earn their trust to work with you.
It’s not that you don’t have the skills or life experience to coach well. After all, you’ve drawn upon your gifts to create transformation for others many times before. And you certainly want to continue helping more people change their lives.
However, you often feel like you’re hitting a wall preventing you from going further in your coaching business. Perhaps you’re:
- Struggling to turn prospects into new clients… because most people you talk to don’t understand how coaching can help them, or they don’t perceive you as a qualified expert who can help them.
- Feeling trapped in a small niche… because people assume you can only help them in one area of life, and they make this assumption based on your personal growth story or life experience that you’ve shared with them.
- Not getting as many repeat clients as you’d hoped for… because your clients don’t realize how you can help them make powerful shifts in more than just one area of life.
- Unable to earn a prospect’s or client’s trust… by showing research and proof when they ask to understand how your methodology works to create results. This ends up hurting both your confidence and how people perceive your authority or expertise.
- Feeling lost of what coaching tools or approaches to use… where either you feel you’ve unsuccessfully tried every coaching tool you know with a client, or you just can’t pinpoint the best way to guide your client’s transformation.
- Afraid you have disappointed a client… where you sense your client did not get the results they were hoping to achieve. Of all these situations, this one pains your heart the most.
Whether you’ve experienced one, some, or all of these limiting experiences, one thing is for certain. You’re determined to find a way to move past these blocks.
Yes, you are committed to deepen your expertise and become a more qualified and confident coach others trust. But you just don’t know where to start!
Mindvalley has been recognised for Workplace Happiness (World Most Democratic Workplace Award 11 Years Running) and as Top Ten in Customer Support worldwide by Nicereply.com. So when you order from Mindvalley, you know your happiness is our top priority.
A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips, but where do you start?
If you were to head over to a general search engine right now and type “how to coach”, you would get over 1,020,000,000 results.
If you went to a specialized search engine designed for academic research, you will find over 3,770,000 research papers on “mind transformation”, 2,530,000 research papers on “behavioral science”, and 424,000 research papers on “coaching psychology”.
And that’s just a small handful of search terms. The wealth of information out there is mind boggling, isn’t it? It can leave you asking yourself…
- Where do I start?
- How will I find the time to read through billions of articles and research?
- How do I know if something is truly scientifically sound?
- Which sources can I trust?
- How do I decipher the jargon, graphs, and statistics reported in research papers?
- And most importantly, how do I know what will work for my clients?
The fact of the matter is it’s impossible to answer these questions and become an expert on your own.
The only way to become an expert — in any field — is to stand on the shoulders of teachers and on-ground experts who can guide you through the most essential information in a systematic and progressive manner.
That’s why aspiring doctors go to medical school, aspiring inventors pursue an engineering degree, and aspiring lawyers go to law school.
So where can you, the coach who aspires to help people create shifts that can powerfully change their lives, go to?
Meet Margaret Moore, a global expert in coaching psychology, co-author of two Harvard Health books, a coaching psychology manual, and 7 coaching book chapters.
While there are many Master coaches who teach the art of coaching very well, it’s very rare to find someone who can show you how to complement your art in coaching with the latest science that informs human change and transformation.
This is where Margaret Moore, aka “Coach Meg”, stands out.
As a leading expert in coaching psychology, she co-founded the Institute of Coaching and founded Wellcoaches Corporation, a School of Coaching, that has trained more than 11,000 coaches in 50 countries.
Since 2002, Wellcoaches has delivered a gold standard of coach training, education, certification, and support, in partnership with the American College of Sports Medicine and the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
The Wellcoaches School of Coaching has trained more than 11,000 coaches in 50 countries, and published 19 peer-reviewed papers on the Wellcoaches coaching protocol.
Institute of Coaching
The Institute of Coaching is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the science base, integrity and credibility of the field of coaching.
The Institute awards coaching research grants and a membership program to provide coaches with the latest research translated into coaching practices and tools.
Here’s a little bit more about Margaret’s experience and credentials.
Margaret Moore (aka Coach Meg), MBA, is a 17-year veteran of the biotechnology industry in the US, UK, Canada and France.
In 2000, Margaret shifted from high-tech medicine to build the field of coaching in healthcare and wellness and founded Wellcoaches Corporation—a strategic partner of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Wellcoaches is the first School of Coaching for health professionals and now a global standard-bearer for professional coaches in healthcare and wellness. The Wellcoaches School of Coaching has trained more than 11,000 coaches in 50 countries.
Margaret is co-founder and co-director of the Institute of Coaching and co-director of the annual Coaching in Leadership & Healthcare Conference offered by Harvard Medical School, started in 2008.
Wellcoaches co-founded the ICHWC in 2010 to develop national standards and certification for health and wellness coaches which launched in 2017 in partnership with the National Board of Medical Examiners.
She co-authored the Coaching Psychology Manual published by Wolters Kluwer (2009, 2015) and two Harvard Health books: Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life (Harlequin, 2012), and Organize Your Emotions, Optimize Your Life (William Morrow, 2018).
With an incredible experience in both science and coaching, Margaret is dedicated to the cause of elevating the coaching practice into an industry recognized and respected for both its art form and its expertise backed by validated science.
Instant Access Available
Sale Page: https://www.evercoach.com/holistic-coaching/
9 reviews for Margaret Moore – Holistic Coaching (EverCoach)
There are no reviews yet.