Lifting Lyceum – Programming for Strength
- Correlations between muscle mass and powerlifting success
- Developing efficiency with the lifts
- Basics of motor learning
- Importance of intensity for building strength
- Frequency: How often should you lift, and what factors impact that decision?
- An in-depth discussion of periodization … it doesn’t mean what you think it means
- How to peak for a powerlifting meet
- How much your personal leverages impact strength, and what to do about them
- Example programs for strength training and how to build your own programs
12 reviews for Lifting Lyceum – Programming for Strength
There are no reviews yet.