Kapadia – Training Program
What is Your Best Chance to Profit in Short-term Trading? All those trading, whether daytrading or short-term trading (swing trading) want better results for their trading efforts. Are you Achieving the Trading Results You Want?
- Making more profits
- Keeping losses to a minimum
- Feeling good about your trading
- Is your trading effortless (do you fight the market?)
- Are you a beginning trader?
Five Familiar Trading Mistakes — Which Do You Want to Overcome?
- Trouble pulling the trigger
- Exiting winning trades too quickly
- Staying too long in losing trades
- Putting more faith in your hunches than your system
- Getting caught up in the crowd mentality
- Not trusting your system
Trading is tough, and to go at it alone can sometimes be daunting, and regardless of if your a beginner or experianced, we all can do with talking with other traders.
I have been trading for 6 years, managing to be profitable for each of these years, and I was lucky enough to have good mentors that guided me down the right path as a began my trading career. For this reason I believe its very important for your trading success to have a mentor, to help you avoid losing mistakes, and becoming successful in the markets.