Josef Dellagrotte – Dynamic Sitting Exercises
Dynamic Sitting is a comprehensive program that is easy to follow and offers a full complement of essential daily exercises to maintain fitness and wellness, particularly in the workplace. These movement exercises can be done anywhere in a chair. They are based on biomechanics, DellaGrotte’s primary core neuro-myofascial movement pathways, and the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais.
- Reverse spinal and joint degeneration associated with static sitting
- Reactivate upright postural support
- Improve body alignment
- The Sitting Movement Pathways
- Guided Lesson Exercises
- The Next Level – Advanced
- Practice with an Exercise Band (sold separately)
- Sitting in the Workplace
- Personal Practice Endorsements
6 reviews for Josef Dellagrotte – Dynamic Sitting Exercises
There are no reviews yet.