Jon Loomer – Evergreen Campaigns Training
Create a campaign that keeps on kicking
This training course features a single 90-minute webinar lesson, including presentation and up to 30 minutes of Q&A.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Evergreen Facebook Campaigns.
One of the primary issues brands and marketers have with Facebook ads is that they grow stale and stop working. Evergreen campaigns help solve this so that a constantly fresh set of people are being created and targeted — and guided along through the campaign for a predetermined amount of time. If they don’t convert, they fall out!
In this training, we’ll focus on the following topics:
- What is an Evergreen Facebook campaign?
- Why are Evergreen Facebook campaigns necessary?
- The problems that Evergreen campaigns solve
- How to plan an Evergreen campaign
- The “Trigger” and why it’s necessary
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about creating an Evergreen Facebook campaign.
You’ll learn the following:
- Step-by-step guide to setting up an Evergreen campaign from start to finish
- How to select a Trigger for your Evergreen campaign
- How to plan and assemble the ads that go into your campaign
- How to use targeting and exclusions to help guide people through the campaign
- How to create a simple to complex Evergreen campaign with multiple branches
- The various ways you can optimize an Evergreen campaign, and both benefits and drawbacks of each
Who Is This For?
- You want to know exactly how CBO is being effectively deployed around the globe
- You’re curious about the types of audience and bid tests being run on CBO now
- You feel like other marketers and agencies know something you don’t when it comes to CBO
- You want to grow and scale your ad account sustainably, utilizing the most proven tactics out there
- You’ve already set up some CBO campaigns but you’re not sure if you took the proper steps
- You haven’t yet set up anything on CBO and you want to ensure everything is in tip-top shape moving forward
Who is Jon?
Jon was first exposed to Facebook while working for the National Basketball Association in 2007. The NBA partnered with Faceobok (then 50 Million users and growing) to create an app (before you could create your own). He immediately fell in love with the platform and has been using it ever since.
Jon started this website and ultimately his business in 2011 after a pair of layoffs left him wanting more. He was determined to build a business around his family, consisting of his wife and three sons. He would no longer allow his business to keep him from seeing his boys grow up.
Jon considers himself an “accidental marketer.” He is not your typical high-pressure salesman because he doesn’t like being sold to. Jon provides practical advice for the typical marketer who wants to stand out in a sea of gurus, deception, and noise.
11 reviews for Jon Loomer – Evergreen Campaigns Training
There are no reviews yet.