Joe Tabbanella – Introduction to Biofeedback – Parts 1 and 2
Welcome to the wonderful world of Hypnosis and Biofeedback with Instructor, Joe Tabbanella, C.Ht. A Senior Staff Instructor at HMI with over 10 years of clinical experience, Joe specializes in combining Hypnosis, NLP and Biofeedback as a comprehensive approach to changing unconscious patterns. Joe facilitates recovery at a dual diagnosis Treatment Center for addiction in Malibu leading groups as well providing one on one sessions.
Simplifying complex concepts with demonstrations, real life examples and evidence based data, this two part series (parts 1 and 2) guides hypnotherapy students through this Introduction to Biofeedback and how its skilled application can serve as a powerful addition to their hypnotherapy practice.
This series covers an introduction to these forms of Biofeedback:
- GSR (Galvanic Skin Response) – Measuring and influencing skin conductance.
- EMG (Electromyogram) – Measuring and influencing muscle tension.
- Thermal Feedback Training (Hand Warming) – Measuring and influencing the skin temperature of the fingers.
- HR (Heart Rate Variability) – Measuring and influencing the beat to beat per minute of the heart.
- Alpha-Theta Training (Brainwaves akin to Hypnosis) – Measuring and influencing brain waves.
Also Included in this Series
- Sympathetic Nervous System (SNS) (Arousal) – Provides and understanding of how the stress response is the driving force behind all of our unconscious programs.
- Hypnosis and Biofeedback – Provides an understanding of the integral connection between biofeedback and hypnosis.
- Mindfulness and Intention – Provides an understanding of how awareness of internal processes combined with intention can help change an unconscious response to stimuli.
- Demonstrations – Provides demonstrations of interventions while measuring the body/brain’s response.
- Interventions – Provides interventions that can be applied today, having already witnessed the body/brain’s response to these techniques.
- The Science of Hypnosis – Provides a comprehensive understanding as to what is occurring in the body/brain during hypnosis.
This Online Continuing Education Course Includes
- 180 Days Access
- 4 Hours of Streaming Video
- 29 Page PDF Workbook
- Online Quiz with True/False and Multiple Choice Questions
- Certificate of Completion for 4 Hours of Advanced Continuing Education
Instant Access Available
Salepage : Joe Tabbanella – Introduction to Biofeedback – Parts 1 and 2
5 reviews for Joe Tabbanella – Introduction to Biofeedback – Parts 1 and 2
There are no reviews yet.