Jim Smith – Combat Core Strength
Discover the TOTAL Core Training System, Backed By Fitness Industry Leaders! Get Ripped, Lean Muscle With Quick Workouts Each Week!
Exercises Will Produce Insane Results. Finally,
the Solution You’ve Been Looking For To
Get Jacked AND Prevent Injury!
Muscle Building Exercises from Combat Core?
Check Out Mike Bruce Hitting a Quick
and Effective Training Session
By Jim Smith, CSCS:
You are about to discover the most powerful collection of dominating abdominal exercises known to the civilized world.
Regardless if you like training with non-conventional implements like kegs, sandbags, kettlebells, thick ropes OR you just like to perform the most insane bodyweight exercises anywhere, Combat Core has everything you ever imagined.
Are you tired of the same old boring abdominal exercises that you keep doing in your workout for endless upon endless sets? You’ve been lied to for the last time! Crunches and sit-ups aren’t the best ways to get the strength you need to hit your personal best in the weightroom and stay injury free. In fact, they could lead to more injuries by affecting your posture and movements!
Regardless if you are someone who wants to remain strong and fit or you are an elite athlete who needs to improve performance, the answer you’ve been seeking is right here in Combat Core. You can reach your goals, quit wasting time with bad form and the wrong exercises.
Are you tired of being weak but you’re stuck doing endless sets of worthless exercises trying to get stronger?
Are you tired of every abdominal program containing endless sets of crunches?
Are you frustrated because you’re the slowest and weakest on the team?
It doesn’t matter if you train just to be fit or you are an elite athlete, you should know that…
The “core” is all of the musculature, anterior and posterior, starting at your knees and going all the way up to your chest.
This encompasses a ton of muscle groups!
And these muscles must work together to execute all movement.
But, if your core is weak, your movements will be weak and you won’t be able execute in the gym or on the field.
If you ever wanted to know how to train for real world functional core strength, then Combat Core is for you!
The goal of Combat Core is to “combat” all of the myths and misconceptions that you’ve been told about abdominal training. It is one of the most complete torso training references you’ll ever find! It outlines the musculature that is responsible for stabilizing, supporting and engaging movements of the torso. Unfortunately, trainers across the country are missing the boat. They submit the people or athletes they train to endless sets of worthless exercises. They also tell them them to “suck in” during heavy squats, deadlifts or compound movements.
Real strength is developed by engaging in compound, ground-based exercises that require balance and coordination. Long, boring workouts are a thing of the past. Combat Core shows you the exercises to increase the intensity of your workout, shorten the time and IMPROVE your RESULTS!
Why Should You Listen to Me?
I have been involved in strength training for over 18 years. I have written many strength, conditioning and fitness related articles which have been published on sites across the internet. I have written 4 highly renowned strength related manuals that have sold throughout the world. I have also competed in numerous amateur strongman competitions and co-created the US Grip Championships.
As a trainer, I have been dedicated to studying the development of athletes through the utilization of conventional and non-conventional training protocols, including; powerlifting, weightlifting, strongman, odd-objects, Russian kettlebells and grip strength training methodologies.
I have lectured at clinics, seminars and conferences for university strength programs, as well as for the NSCA.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, (CSCS)
I am certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist or CSCS. I have been an active member since 2001 and have spoken at many NSCA state clinics on athletic strength development.
Elite Q/A Staff Member
I have been a proud member of the Elite Fitness Q/A Staff for over 2 years. Elite’s core values, vision and mission statement details a company who holds itself to the highest level when it comes to performance enhancement. The Elite Q/A Team is made up of the fitness industry leaders.
Men’s Fitness Contributor
I am a regularly featured expert trainer and contributor for the magazine, writing many articles on various fitness related topics. You can read about my training philosophies in their monthly publications.
The Combat Core eBook
Advanced Torso Training for Explosive Strength and Power
Combat Core is an instantly downloadable e-book, jam packed with the most innovative, never-before-seen, arsenal of abdominal strength training exercises. There is no fluff, no BS – just all content. Whether you are an athlete or want to train like an athlete at the highest level, Combat Core will help you to achieve strength levels you’ve never imagined.
Note: Combat Core and all of its bonuses are digital products. No physical products will be shipped.
The Combat Core DVD Set
Advanced Torso Training for Explosive Strength and Power
This newly released Combat Core DVD Set is the final piece to the Combat Core system. It is a 2-disc set running almost 2 1/2 hours and includes over 140 of the most innovative and intensive torso training exercises ever seen.
Check Out What 3 Time Golden Gloves Champion and Renowned Strength Coach Rob Pilger Has to Say!
- Detailed diagrams and actions for the muscles that make up the core
- Detailed diagrams and actions for the muscles that make up the posterior chain
- Sample torso strength training strategies and instruction on how to create your own routines
- Complex ideas explained in simple, easy to understand pictures
- This manual is over 170 pages of unique and innovative information
- Exclusive Torso Strength Training Flow Chart depicting integrated torso movements, page 25-26
- Save time, save money, all the guess work is removed with your customized workout sheets on page 179
- On page 20, you’ll discover a rarely heard method for improving performance
- How to turn a conventional medicine ball exercise into an ab shredder on page 78
The old time strongmen, pound-for-pound, were some of the most powerful men who ever lived. Physical culturalists and strongmen such as Eugen Sandow, Arthur Saxon, Otto Arco, Gustav Fristensky, Fred Rollon, Louis Cyr and Carl Busch displayed inhuman levels of strength and power. While traveling the country, they put on strongman shows, wrestled and engaged in various other sporting endeavors. These men would execute feats that are little known today, such as the two hands anyhow, the bent press, overhead support lifts, cable and strand pulling, swings, bridging feats, bending feats, the backlift, gymnastics, hand balancing and many others…
Also, revered Olympic weightlifters of recent history such as Vasily Alexeyev, Leonid Taranenko, Gennady Ivanchenko, Alexey Medvedev, Norbert Schemansky and Andrey Chemerkin, broke many records in the clean & jerk, snatch and Olympic press that were thought to be unbreakable! Without a doubt, the weightlifting protocol is brutal as the classic lifts and the many transitional movements are done explosively, targeting the entire body and building incredible levels of strength!
What did ALL of these strongmen have in common? Insane levels of core strength! They didn’t get it by doing crunches, they didn’t get it by wearing a belt and they didn’t get it by hanging out on a wobble board. They developed their torso strength and stability by engaging in compound movements, utilizing a variety of implements and odd-objects that required every muscle group to work together, at the same time to execute complex movements.
Combat Core, will show you the old-school methods for developing ferocious power and insane intensity for moving serious weight, punching harder and excelling at all your strength endeavours.
That is Real Core Strength!
Take An Exclusive Look Inside Combat Core With This Video Featuring Rob Pilger!
Watch this never before seen inside peek at just of a few of the incredible exercises contained in Combat Core. L-sit rotations, the Heavy Bag Series, windshield wipers and Core Statics are all demonstrated in this innovative video.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover when you download your copy of Combat Core today:
- Why the fitness industry is completely WRONG and how traditional core training methods will actually make you weaker and lead to one injury after another. (page 27)
- How to develop incredible rotational strength for deadly strikes and knockdown power.
- A brutally effective sandbag exercise that incinerates body-fat like nothing you have ever seen. (page 50)
- How one simple change to a commonly performed exercise can triple your core stability, leading to huge gains in strength and power.
- The #1 reason why people fail to see significant improvements from their ab training efforts and how to avoid this dreaded scenario.
- Strengthen your abs while simultaneously training your…biceps?! Turn to page 43 to learn how.
- How a simple tool that you have in you own garage can simultaneously develop explosive power and relentless endurance.
- Develop aggressive speed and unrelenting explosiveness with my never before seen secret kettlebell exercise on page 155.
- Instantly improve your posture and quality of life by eliminating back pain with this incredibly unique exercise on page 79.
- The importance of the posterior chain and how to rapidly develop these muscles and turn yourself into an immovable, unstoppable force.
- Don’t waste another second or risk serious injury with ineffective abdominal exercises. Turn to page 116 to learn the important criteria that all ab training movements must meet.
- How to smash personal records and hit big weights on every lift.
- Why I decided to shatter the myths and bring you the inside truth about how the body works against the “imposed demands” of any sport or workout.
- How to identify and instantly eliminate your weak links; thus greatly enhancing your chance of victory and total domination.
- Develop the confidence needed to dominate any sport and outperform anyone who stands in your way.
- Save time and money with dozens of unique exercises that require nothing more than a few simple household tools and a little creativity.
- How one simple twist can turn a regular pressing exercise into an ab crushing killer. (page 106)
- Never again be humiliated by a stronger adversary on the field of play or in the weight room, when you learn my secret methods for developing mind blowing, explosive strength and power.
Find Out What the Experts Are Saying!
Some of the top fitness professionals in the industry have gotten a sneak peak at Combat Core and this is their overwhelming response. A good trainer knows that they must always continue to learn, so that they can provide the best training advice to their clients. Combat Core is another valuable tool in your arsenal to help you reach your goals!
You get Combat Core AND so many bonuses from some of the most respected strength coaches in the industry today, it is going to keep you busy for months!
28 strength coaches or fitness professionals spilling their secrets and answering the questions you want answered!
How to train boxers, rehab and restorative means for all athletes, step by step instructions on how to perfect the deadlift, rapid weight loss while maintaining lean muscle, the biggest mistakes when training clients, sick non-conventional training techniques, knee pain and lower back pain rehab considerations, are just a few of the topics discussed in the exclusive Combat Core
3 reviews for Jim Smith – Combat Core Strength
There are no reviews yet.