Gurs Sehmi – Advanced Dental Photography
If you want to improve the quality of your cosmetic cases, improve the way you communicate with your dental lab and learn how to attract new patients then this course is for you.
We will cover more advanced techniques for dental photography, including:
- White Balance – What is white balance, and how to set it, so that your photographs replicate what you see more accurately. Understand how natural light colour temperature changes during the day, and why we never see this.
- Hard and Soft light – What is a diffuser / reflector, when it hard light good, when is soft light better, and how you can convert hard light to soft light.
- Recording Texture and Colour accurately – In order to have fantastic looking porcelain restorations, the colour, shape and surface texture all need to be perfect. The problem is that you cannot get all of this information in just one photograph. We will discuss how to take the best photographs to get colour information, how to take the best photograph to get texture information and how to use refections to communicate line angles. We will also cover the benefits of using polarised light.
Then to help you in today’s online world, I will show you a step by step process to help you get fantastic video testimonials.
- Recording video testimonials – today video is highly consumed on the internet, on all sorts of social media. The advantage of video is that it skyrockets your ‘word of mouth.’ Once, this was one to one, now, one happy patient can tell many. I will show you how to make an engaging, and professional looking video testimonial, so your patients can tell lots of others just how good you are!
- How to ask for the testimonial (without being awkward)
- How to record the testimonial on your smart phone
- How to get great audio
- How to edit the video with free software
If you are serious about improving your cosmetic dentistry, and increasing the amount of cosmetic dentistry that you want to do, then getting good at photography is absolutely key to doing this.
If you follow how to get great video testimonials fully, then you will find it easier to attract patients who are looking to get the results that you can provide – and this will pay for this course many times over.
The final section is an insight into how I get my patients to say ‘yes,’ to my treatment plans (usually between £5,000 and £30,000).
There is actually a structured way to do this, and although this section is not super detailed, it will give you an outline to implement and you should see results. Maybe not the same as mine, because I have been refining the process for many years now.
Advanced Dental Photography
StartColour and Texture (14:45)
StartUnderstanding White Balance (9:58)
StartHard and Soft Light (16:22)
Recording Video Testimonials
StartPreparing for your video testimonial (20:36)
StartPlanning your video testimonial part 2 (16:23)
StartLive Shooting of a testimonial (11:12)
StartRaw testimonial video (2:54)
StartEditing your testimonial (22:20)
Using your portfolio to increase your business
StartExternal Marketing (basics) (33:36)
StartThe internal sales process (38:35)
StartAccelerating your clinical learning (20:43)
StartBonus – The Secret to dental sales (30:35)