Greg O’Gallagher – Bodyweight Mastery Program
How To Use Your Bodyweight To Build The Chiseled & Athletic Kinobody Physique
One really cool thing about Body Weight Training, and this is what Hollywood exploits on all the time is …
They just know it looks really, really cool.
If they’re trying to portray a movie character as being incredibly powerful and strong, they don’t get him to deadlift 500 lbs, they don’t get him to benchpress 400 lbs; because to most of us, that doesn’t mean anything.
Most of the population doesn’t do heavy, heavy lifting. If they see some guy lift 600 lbs, it’s not that impressive.
If they see some guy jump on to a 4-foot box, or they see someone hang from a bar and do a one-arm chin-up or a one-arm push-up, they’re like, “Whoa! That’s crazy!”
Bodyweight Training will get you very, very strong if you focus on that progression. If you focus on instead of doing ten, twenty, forty, fifty reps, you focus on getting to the next level, and the next level.
In the beginning, maybe you’re only doing push-ups or push-ups on your knees. At the end, you’re doing one-arm push-ups with your feet on the bench; all the way down, pausing the bottom, pushing up; doing handstand push-ups with your feet with your hands on blocks going all the way down.
When you get to that highest level, the mastery level, you’re so powerful; it’s incredible. Most people in the gym that are extremely strong, they won’t be able to do half the stuff that you’re doing. If you go to the gym and you lift some weights, it’s easy; it’s child’s play.
To achieve this level of mastery, this Bodyweight Mastery, you have to have a physique that is downright incredible and aesthetic. Think about Olympic gymnasts. They have some of the most impressive physiques known to man. If you go to an intense gym, chances are, most gymnasts look better than 99% of the guys in there.
To achieve body mastery, you have to be so lean. In this course, you’re going to learn how to work up these advance movements, you’re going to learn how to make nutrition so simple and effortless that you can achieve your physique goals with absolute ease; whether you want to lean down, or if you want to build muscle.
I’m super relieved and happy to create this course. There’s really nothing like it.
Even the bodyweight programs that focus on the right methodology, a lot of times, they don’t go about it the right way.
The author himself or herself hasn’t achieved what she’s trying to teach you. She can’t do, or he can’t do, one-arm push-ups. He can’t do muscle-ups and one-arm chin-ups.
I’ve achieved this, and I’ve helped countless people do it as well. And now I’m ready to share the plan with you.
Get Bodyweight Mastery Program – Greg O’Gallagher, Only Price $27
Section 1: Why Master Your Bodyweight?
- Chapter 1: Why Did I Create a Bodyweight Program?
- Chapter 2: The Benefits of Bodyweight Training
- Chapter 3: The Problem with Most Bodyweight Programs
- Chapter 4: The Goal of This Program
Section 2: Training Protocols
- Chapter 5: The Best Bodyweight Exercises for Strength and Muscle
- Chapter 6: The Workout Program Progression
- Workout Video: Pushups (7:32)
- Workout Video: Dips (1:33)
- Workout Video: Handstand Pushups (4:01)
- Workout Video: One-legged Squats (6:36)
- Workout Video: Squat Jumps (0:57)
- Workout Video: Leg Raises (5:24)
- Workout Video: Planks and L-sits (1:55)
- Workout Video: Back Bridges (2:11)
- Workout Video: Chinups (7:43)
- Workout Video: Muscle-ups (6:45)
Section 3: Tracking Progress
- Chapter 7: Bodyweight Mastery Strength Standards
- Chapter 8: How To Get the Most Out of This Program
- Chapter 9: Conclusion
- Bonus: Bodyweight Mastery Nutrition Guide
- Bonus: Self Hypnosis
- Exercise Tutorial Vault
- Cardio, Abs and Mobility
- Kinobody Gear
8 reviews for Greg O’Gallagher – Bodyweight Mastery Program
There are no reviews yet.