Tired of serving as full time employee and not getting paid what you think you’re worth…
It’s time you break out of the rut and use your skills to offer premium services to business owners and boost profits by charging appropriately for your efforts!
This course shows you how to be a freelancer and earn numerous benefits.
With Our Freelancing Simplified Video Series, you can easily:
- Pick the best websites to find jobs as a freelancer
- Quickly and easily set up your online freelancer profile
- Learn common freelancing practices and where you can offer your services
- Dominate the hottest traffic methods for attracting jobs
- Outsource your job and other advanced strategies
- Get new clients and retaining the ones that have hired you before
We will provide you with a simple, easy and step-by-step guidance for starting your career as a freelancer that will not only assist you to beat the competition but also help you address the above issues, without wasting precious time and money.
With your skill and hard work, along with this video training, you can find success as a freelancer in your specialized niche.
Check out these fascinating, eye-opening facts:
- There are nearly 42 Million freelancers in America
- 69% of freelancers feel the internet and social media has expanded networking opportunities
- 7 in 10 professionals in the Middle East and North Africa feel freelancing is the best option for increasing revenues
- 69% of respondents say they would consider freelancing on a full-time basis
- 30% of respondents say companies hire freelancers because it is a cheaper option than hiring a full-time employeeStart your freelancing career by taking this course and get started on the right foot!
- What is Freelancing and How Can You Make Money With It?
- What Makes a Freelancer Successful?
- What Are the Most Common Practices in Freelancing?
- What Are the Benefits of Freelancing?
- Lexicon and Must-Knows for Freelancers
- The Best Paying Freelance Jobs
- Where Can You Offer Your Freelance Services?
- Where Can You Hunt For Jobs?
- Setting Up Your Online Freelancer Profile
- Optimizing Your Freelancer Profile
- Dominating the Hottest Traffic Methods for Attracting Clients
- How To Deal With New Clients Without Losing Previous Clients
- Freelancing Dos and Don’ts
- Outsourcing Your Job and Other Advanced Strategies
- Shocking Freelancing Case Studies
5 reviews for Fortuna Academy – Freelancing Simplified
There are no reviews yet.