Fernando Perez – Jazz Manouche
This is a very unique lesson. Fernando Perez has composed an instrumental titled Jazz Manouche that encompasses many techniques found in the playing of Gypsy Jazz Guitar.
Besides teaching you how to play this exciting instrumental Fernando will explain how to understand this style of music in order to create your own compositions in this style.
You will learn:
• Different techniques, i.e such as playing “abanico” – a flamenco technique very useful for fingerstyle guitar
• Playing ornaments on arpeggios
• Fingerpicking with your index, middle and ring fingers
• Strumming a perfect groove for Jazz Manouche
• Strum variations
• breaking down bass lines, chords and melodies in order to know how they work
• Positions for harmonic movements
• Original ideas for turning your guitar into a Jazz band and taking solos for guitar, bass or even drums.
78 minutes • A detailed PDF tab/music booklet is included
Salepage : Fernando Perez – Jazz Manouche