Devaa Haley Mitchell – The Feminine Fire Empowerment
What You’ll Discover in These 8 Weeks
Course sessions are on Wednesdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
In this 8-week transformational intensive, Devaa will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to ignite your primal feminine energies to create a life aligned with your inner truths and powered by joy-filled aliveness, creativity, and love.
And so you can better connect with Devaa and her teachings, her sessions will be delivered via easy-to-use live stream video. Or if you prefer, you can join her via audio through your Internet or telephone connection.
This course will feature LIVE teachings, interactive training sessions, and experiential guided practices with Devaa. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to sustain your awakened ability to break through outdated beliefs, self-sabotage, and cultural expectations and live with more clarity, courage, and compassion.
Module 1: The Crucible of the Great Mother
There Is Only Love (April 4)
The way of the Great Mother is the way of unconditional love. She is the foundation underlying all things, and she holds us in her open embrace.
As you drink in her love, you’re given the support you need to stand in your own fullness. The Great Mother creates a strong foundation, allowing you to embody the full spectrum of the feminine — loving and bold (and sometimes, assertive and intense). All of who you are is welcome!!
This first week, you’ll:
- Discover how to source your feminine fullness from the overflowing, nurturing well of the Great Mother to help you feed your life with support and energy for all it brings
- Cultivate the skill of “empty presence,” where you learn to slow way down and enter the stillness of the cosmos, so you can truly hear the soft voice of Spirit and feel her nourishing presence and unconditional love
- Create the alchemical vessel for our work together by work with the sacred tool of the cauldron, representing the void of fecund potential
- Learn ways to be comfortable amidst the unknown, and how to simply allow the new and unexpected to emerge
- Create daily practices to connect to your feminine nature and sustain it
6 reviews for Devaa Haley Mitchell – The Feminine Fire Empowerment
There are no reviews yet.