The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet – Cyndi Zarbano
In this program speaker Cyndi Zarbano discusses the most commonly prescribed cardiac medications, their ability to manipulate hemodynamic parameters, alter the cardiac electrical system, interrupt the clotting process, and treat a variety of disease states. Don’t miss this opportunity to keep pace with the ever-changing guidelines, identify potential complications and reduce the risk of potential adverse consequences for your patients.
- Select the drug of priority in heart failure patients.
- Specify the heart protective components of beta blockers.
- Analyze the benefits of Factor10A inhibitors and thrombin inhibitors as anticoagulants.
- Evaluate the role of platelets in acute coronary syndrome and the importance of platelet inhibitors reducing the risk of infarct.
- The A’s
- Ace Inhibitors
- Aldosterone Blockers
- The B’s
- Beta Blockers
- The C’s
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- The D’s
- Manipulating Cardiac Output
Tag: The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet – Cyndi Zarbano Review. The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet – Cyndi Zarbano download. The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet – Cyndi Zarbano discount.
Instant Access Available
Sale page: https://catalog.pesi.com/item/28141/
5 reviews for Cyndi Zarbano – The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet
There are no reviews yet.