Costa Rica: Owner’s Manual 2012
In our newly updated edition of Costa Rica: The Owner’s Manual, you’ll find:
- Where to find an affordable dream home in Paradise. In Costa Rica, you can still find stunning Pacific Coast homes for only $130,000… Caribbean Coast homes for only $127,000…and secluded valley retreats for only $140,000…
- How to minimize your cost of living. We’ll show you where to find the best (but least-expensive) housing, insurance, even the most romantic settings for an affordable evening meal.
- Where to indulge your sense of adventure. Trek through uncharted jungles and some of the most expansive, rich, and complex rain forests on the planet…canoe past rural villages… go on white-water rafting expeditions…go swimming, scuba diving, or snorkeling in turquoise Caribbean waters…horseback ride along deserted palm-lined beaches…surf some of the world’s best waves…
- Get the visa of your choice…hassle-free. Costa Rica offers many residency options…and you can apply for residency from your home country. Other benefits include the right to live in a country that doesn’t tax your overseas income, as well as access to the government’s medical care. It’s fast, it’s affordable, and it’s easy.
- Learn some of the local lingo with friendly locals. Because of the large U.S., Canadian, and European expat population in Costa Rica, you’ll find that many of the locals speak excellent English. Communicating is easy…but, just in case, we’ve included a helpful basic Spanish guide and some recommended language schools.
- Find first-rate, super-cheap health care. Many medical experts say that Costa Rica offers some of the best health care in Latin America. And you can save thousands of dollars on health care in affordable countries like Costa Rica.
- As Financial Planning Magazine put it, “Most financial advisers seem unaware that traveling abroad for medical care can often save a patient 80% or even 90% off the U.S. sticker price.”
- Get the nuts, bolts, and insider tricks to every aspect of life in Costa Rica. Inside your manual you’ll find out everything from how to buy property with your IRA to finding the prefect setting for a romantic affordable meal for two.
Plus you’ll hear from expats—like Keith and Karen—who’ve made a successful, stress-free life for themselves in Costa Rica. They’ll tell you how the laid-back lifestyle and beautiful wildlife drew them to Costa Rica and offer some helpful advice.
A peaceful democratic government, friendly neighbors, great weather, an active lifestyle, accessible health care, and a home that’s increasing in value…it’s almost too good to be true.
3 reviews for Costa Rica: Owner’s Manual 2012 (International Living )
There are no reviews yet.