Chris Croft – Understanding Strategic Marketing
By: Chris Croft
Duration: 1h 30m
Released: May 7, 2018
- Understanding the product lifecycle
- Calculating market share
- Determining market fragmentation
- Segmenting and product positioning
- Understanding critical success factors
- Using Porter’s competitive strategies
- Determining your strategic future
- Assessing market strength
- Product targeting
- 1. Understanding your Business
- 2. Understanding Customers
- 3. Evaluating Success Factors and Competitive Advantages
- 4. Building a Strategy
- 5. Communicate to Your Market
Lecturer turned thought leader Chris Croft has trained 80,000+ people in project management and leadership.
Chris has also provided instruction on time management and negotiation, and has trained two million people on Lynda.com and LinkedIn Learning. He comes from an operations background, having earned an engineering degree from Cambridge, qualified as a chartered engineer, and worked as a senior manager in manufacturing for 10 years. He earned an MBA and worked as a university lecturer at Bournemouth University Business School for four years before starting his own training company in 1992. Since then, he has been in constant demand as a speaker, and his free email tips are sent to over 20,000 people.
His website, www.chriscroft.co.uk, offers a free email tip of the month, a wide-ranging and unusual blog, and free instant guides. Chris has also created numerous free iPhone and Android apps, notably his Jobs To Do app and his Daily Happiness Tips app.
His book Time Management is available from Amazon and most bookshops. He has eleven other “instant guide mini-books” at www.lulu.com and on Amazon Kindle Store, and recently published The Big Book of Happiness for the Kindle, as well as the rather eccentric Management Vegetables.
10 reviews for Chris Croft – Understanding Strategic Marketing
There are no reviews yet.