Advanced EKG Assessment – Cathy Lockett
The EKG is the most commonly-used procedure for diagnosing a wide variety of cardiac conditions, yet even the most seasoned nurses struggle to master interpretation. In this information-packed program cardiac expert, Cathy Lockett, RN, MHA, BSN, CCRN-K, will teach you easy-to-understand techniques to identify ischemia, injury, infarct and STEMI imposters. Improve your skills and be prepared to respond to the patient emergencies associated with each of these changes.
- Evaluate coronary artery perfusion and the relationship to cardiac musculature and the conduction system.
- Specify the six limb and precordial leads, the RV lead and three posterior leads.
- Utilize a systematic approach to interpret EKGs.
- Assess ischemia, injury and infarction pattern on a 12-lead EKG.
- Implement new guidelines from the AHA to treat Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Analyze five common STEMI imposters and treatment modalities.
- Coronary Artery Perfusion
- Related to Cardiac Musculature
- Related to Conduction System
- 12-Lead EKG
- Differentiating Limb Leads
- Recognizing Contiguous Leads
- 15-Lead EKG
- Utilizing V7, V8, V9
- Diagnosing Posterior STEMI
- Right-Sided EKG
- Proper Lead Placement
- Utilizing V4R
- Diagnosing Right Ventricular Infarct
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Signs & Symptoms
- EKG Changes
- Differentiating Ischemia, Injury & Infarct
- Treatment Modalities for Ischemia & Infarct
- STEMI Imposters
- Recognition & Treatment Options
10 reviews for Cathy Lockett – Advanced EKG Assessment
There are no reviews yet.