by Bill Corcoran
Learn to hone your stock market skills by spending classroom time each day in the Morning Lab.
Spend two hours each day that the market is in session with BetterTrades trading coach Bill Corcoran and get a feel for how the market trades under live conditions. The Morning Lab is a paper-trading lab, where students are able to learn and practice their skills in a safe environment. The goal is to help students get to the point where they’re capable and confident to begin trading on their own.
In the Morning Lab, Bill Corcoran will teach students:
- Potential short-term strategies to consider
- How to possibly trade on expiration day
- How to learn intraday trading
- The possibilities of trading short-term credit spreads
- How to identify and potentially use pivot points
Students in the morning lab are exposed to the teachings of veteran instructor Bill Corcoran, who has taught many students how to trade the market. He will answer questions and show examples from the live market that can be used to practice non-funded trades.