Anthony Carey – IDEAFit Solutions for Improved Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Function
The lower back is the “crossroad” of the body. In fact, 85% of all adults will experience lower-back pain during their lifetime. Limitations and dysfunctions of the hip joint result in a transfer of responsibility to the lumbar spine, which is not designed to work the way the hips do. Solutions for Improved Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Function looks at the functional interdependency of the hips and the lumbar spine, and delves into the unique mechanical properties of the iliopsoas muscle and its affect on upper- and lower-body motion.
Among the topics covered:
- Core is a four-letter word
- The body`s stability “systems”
- The question of stability vs. mobility
- Review of common mechanical injuries
- The iliopsoas-a miracle muscle
- Distal influences on the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex
- Know thy pelvic-static assessment
- Functional movement assessment tools
- Corrective intervention
12 reviews for Anthony Carey – IDEAFit Solutions for Improved Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Function
There are no reviews yet.