Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction in Action Episode 12
EPISODE TWELVE CONTAINS:
You didnt come to get it done. You came for the thrill of the ride!
- How can he stay downstream with an upstream friend? A full, detailed, step-by-step trip through the processes of Focus Wheels, Rampages of Appreciation and Lists of Positive Aspects.
- Why would bad things happen while youre feeling good? Clearing up a classic Law of Attraction misunderstanding.
- Looking back. Is it worth it? Do we need to heal the emotional and psychological traumas of our past in order to move forward?
- Abraham issues a call-out to society: To the leaders of your world, to the leaders of your organizations, to the doctors and scientists and psychologists and psychiatrists, to the teachers to anyone who wants to help anyone
- Her son recently committed suicide: Let us give you some dialogue from his vantage-point, now!
- About this whole death-thing: We want to talk about this in a way that leaves you all forevermore with a new understandingTHE best conversation weve ever had about death.
- Shes lost her trust in men! We dont want you to need somebody else to behave in a way that lets you trust them, because thats conditional love.
- Why do we exist? A BIG answer from here, on the outer reaches of creation.
- Are there after-life consequences for doing harm to others in this life? A detailed discussion of karma.
- PLUS: A bedtime and morning ritual guaranteed to put you in the vortex!
The thrill of the ride is carved out of the contrast. Without the contrast, you could not decide.
Answers and inspiration from the Non-Physical entity Abraham — whom Esther calls “infinite intelligence” and Jerry refers to as “the purest form of love I’ve ever encountered.”
6 reviews for Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction in Action Episode 12
There are no reviews yet.